Full Stack LAMP Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Required language: English
Due to continuous success, Mediablanket is trying to hunt out the best and the brightest Full LAMP Stack PHP Developers in the industry. The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years commercial experience working with PHP, and be looking to join a fast paced and growing online company based in the heart of Manchester city centre.
As a LAMP developer you will primarily be working on the Back-End. However there may be a requirement to work on Front-End aspects for specific projects, therefore skills such as HTML, CSS and jQuery are highly desired.
Duties and daily tasks:
- Integrating into third party APIs
- Providing third party API support
- Developing and improving the Mediablanket in house suite of products
- Providing platform support to office staff
- Monitoring and testing existing platforms such as our bespoke in-house built CRM system
- Writing clean, commented, easy to read and scalable code
- Improving service speed and quality of current applications
- Suggesting improvements to current services
- Managing project repositories to a high standard
- HTML, CSS/SASS
- OOP PHP (5.6/7.0)
- SQL (MYSQL)
- An MVC Framework (Preferably Laravel 5.4)
- Linux / Apache / Ubuntu service administration
- Proficient understanding of Git / SVN based version control
- Excellent understanding of Web Service protocols such as REST, SOAP and API Design
- Working with requests in formats such as JSON and XML
- Building cross browsers and platform responsive websites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local Development (i.e. Laravel’s Homestead Environment)
- Agile methodologies (SCRUM / Kanban)
- Understanding of or experience with Automated deployment processes
- GULP/GRUNT CSS preprocessors
Office hours are 09:00 – 17.00, with a lunch hour in the heart of Manchester city centre. You will get 21 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays. This opportunity cannot be missed, so apply now for an interview as soon as possible.
Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV and if available examples of previous work or published code to email@example.com or call 0161 711 0415 for an informal chat.