PAID SEARCH SPECIALIST
We are seeking a talented mid-level Paid Social Executive to join our growing Manchester digital team. You should have at least 3 years experience working across digital marketing campaigns ideally within an agency environment.
The role will cover a variety of tasks with a particular focus on strategic paid advertising.
Other tasks will include (but are not limited to) briefing our asset creative team, implementing paid search, display, and amplified social media campaigns, monitoring their performance, optimisation, analysis and reporting.
Working with a range of SME’s and retailers, you must be able to apply your skill set to new tasks and briefs as needed. Day to day you will work as part of a dynamic and creative team, giving you the opportunity to grow your skills and progress your career in digital.
Job Title: Paid Social Executive
Division: Digital Department
Reporting to: Digital Strategist
Closing Date: 28/02/2018
Package: Competitive Salary
- 2+ years relevant commercial experience in digital marketing
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Facebook Business Manager Experience – creating and optimising Facebook and Instagram campaigns including remarketing.
- Commercial experience of managing paid social campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter.
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPI’s and feeding back to the team / the client.
Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrable results from campaigns you have influenced.
- A keen interest in the latest digital practices and technologies.
- The ability to work as part of a team, good communication skills and the critical ability to know when to ask for help and guidance.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and be self-motivated
- Google AdWords experience – creating and optimising paid search and display campaigns including remarketing.
- Google Analytics Certification.
- Google Adwords Certification with Search Advertising (if not held/transferred it will be a requirement that you gain certification within your first month).
- Google Tag Manager experience
- Email marketing experience (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Getresponse etc).
- Experience writing and optimising content for websites and social media.
- Commercial experience.
- Social media strategy experience.
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation, including technical on-page, content and link building campaigns.
- Experience with SEO tools
- Great problem-solving attitude
- Enthusiastic about digital
- Creative thinker
- Excellent attention to detail for reporting/presentations/copywriting
Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
To apply please send your CV and if available examples of previous work or published code to email@example.com or call 0161 711 0415 for an informal chat.