WHO WE ARE
Mediablanket Ltd are authorised and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker under Firm Ref 723605. Mediablanket Ltd is registered in England and Wales, Company No 07949139, registered office: Parsonage Chambers, 3 Parsonage, Manchester, M3 2HW.
Mediablanket Ltd controls any information which you provide on this is website, and those listed below, and is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) under reference number Z3334636.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
The following Information about you may be collected and processed by us:
- Details that you provide to us directly by visiting our website and by filling in any forms on our website This includes using our online services, completing a loan enquiry form, requesting a quote, becoming a newsletter subscriber and applying for any other product or service on our site
- Details of any transactions that you carry out through our system, including information of your visit to our website and details of any resources accessed when using our website
- Details that you may provide to us when contacting us
- Details that you have consented to being passed to us by our affiliates, partners and brokers
TYPES OF INFORMATION THAT COULD BE COLLECTED
STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to protect your personal data we have strict security measures in place:
- We use secure servers to store your data. These are treated as confidential and are not accessible to the public
- The data is only accessible (by means of user log in and password credentials) to those of our own employees or those third parties who need to know such information in order to deliver our products and services
- In order to identify security threats, and to ensure continued security, Mediablanket routinely evaluates its data security procedures – the integrity of our servers is of paramount importance to us
We will not store your personal details beyond the legally-permitted period and so records we hold relating to you will be entirely deleted from our servers at the point we can no longer legally retain them.
Although Mediablanket aims, and takes all possible measures to completely protect your data, we are unable to guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. Data transmission over the internet can be an insecure method of communication. It may be possible for third parties outside of the control of Mediablanket to access the data you are communicating to us whilst the transmission is in process and neither Mediablanket or you would be aware.
IF WE USE YOUR INFORMATION, HOW WILL WE USE IT?
Mediablanket Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected from our sites. Our sites collect personally-identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website. Our sites collect demographic (information about you, such as name, age and address) and answers to specific questions asked by our sites, its clients or sponsors. This data will be used in order to process and submit your enquiry to our partners. It may also be used by Mediablanket and carefully selected third parties to contact you by email, SMS, post, telephone or other appropriate means, with communications about their products or services, who may be in a position to help you; examples are such as:
- Credit brokers
- Unsecured loans provider, secured loans providers, short term lenders, alternative lenders, peer to peer lender, guarantor lenders
- Prepayment card and bank account providers
- Car finance, logbook loan lenders
- Insurance services such as car insurance, home and contents insurance
- Debt and property possession adjusters/advisers
- Utility switching agents
- Compensation adviser
- Debt management companies, insolvency practitioners, bankruptcy specialists
- Equity release arrangers and credit reference advisers
We may use any of this information in the following ways:
- To make sure that the content that you see from our website is presented to you and your computer in an effective manner
- To provide you with services, products, information or special offers that we feel may be of interest to you or that you have requested from our website, where you have shown consent to be contacted for such purposes; please see table below for the industry types you can expect to receive services, products, information or special offers from. This may include entities not based within the European Economic Area (EEA) or entities which have a presence outside of the EEA despite their main business being conducted within the confines of the EEA. When dealing with such third parties, we ask them to confirm that they will ensure your data is used, stored and transferred according to the applicable regulations of the EEA – your data should not be treated any differently than if the entity was operating within the EEA. By using our website, this is your confirmation that you agree to such use, storage and transfer of your data
- To confirm that the information that we hold about you is current and up-to-date via third party providers of such services, to include phone, e-mail, SMS and postal verification methods, to inform you about the changes and upcoming services through our website
- To respond to your Customer Service enquiries or to handle complaints effectively – we have a duty to ensure that we are corresponding with the person whose details we will be discussing and we like to have your application history in front of us when responding to your Customer Services contact with us to give you the speediest resolution possible
- If we are legally obliged to allow other parties access to your personal data in order to comply with any law or regulation or when we seek to protect our commercial interests through any means open to us in law
- In order to allow an affiliate who introduces customers to us to know how to bill us for their services
- Should we be bought by an external entity the personal data held by us about our customers will be one of our assets and as such will be transferred at the point of sale
- To undertake improvement to our websites and application processes
PASSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Further to the above disclosures, the data we collect using your browsing pattern may be sold (or otherwise passed on) to our clients and carefully selected third parties. However, we do not disclose individual information to them, but only aggregated and generalised information.
By entering your information into this site you agree that valued third party partners may contact you via telephone, automated telephone, email, SMS, post or other appropriate means, with new interesting products and services offers, who may be in a position to help you. You should always read their terms and conditions.
We may pass your details onto third parties for marketing of products and services that they feel may be of interest to you. The following sectors are the industry types you can expect to receive 3rd party products, information, services or special offers from - Automotive, Call Centre, Claims, Competition Sites, Debt, Entertainment\Gaming\Leisure, Finance, Freebie Sites, Funeral Plans, Gambling, Insurance (Life, Home, Automotive, General, Private Medical, Travel), Lottery, Pension, PPI, Utilities. We may also supply your data to these sectors via agencies/brokers.
Third parties include, but are not limited to:
Lenders: Personal Loans & Short Term Loans
Loans 2 Go
MMP Money / Swift Money
Piggy Bank trading name of DJS UK Ltd.
Safety Net Credit
Simple Fast Loans trading name of Loans 2 Go
Wage Day Advance
Lenders: Guarantor Loans
Lenders: Car Loans
Lenders: Logbook Loans
|Loans 2 Go|
Car Finance Credit Brokers
autodosh.co.uk trading name of Mediablanket Ltd
Homeowner Loan Brokers
diddyloans.co.uk trading name of Nouveau Finance Ltd.
DJS UK Ltd.
ez-loans.co.uk trading name of Ineffable Ltd.
go2paydaynow.com trading name of Nouveau Finance Ltd.
121money.com trading name of Mediablanket Ltd.
Kurdford Services Ltd.
Lead Affinity trading name of Loan Machine
loanoak.co.uk trading name of Silver Pearl Financial Ltd
mintmoney.net trading name of MindFlow Marketing Ltd.
Nouveau Finance Ltd.
payday-sos.com trading name of Nouveau Finance Ltd.
quidcapital.co.uk trading name of Ineffable Ltd.
supafinance.co.uk trading name Mediablanket Ltd.
supaloans.co.uk trading name of Mediablanket Ltd.
tangerineloans.co.uk trading name of Mediablanket Ltd.
Progress Play Ltd.
Supacasino trading name of Kashcow Ltd.
Credit and Social Reporting
Creditknowledge.co.uk trading name of Mediablanket Ltd.
Knowso trading name of Mediablanket Ltd
Lend a Hand Finance
UK Credit Ratings
|Prime Plans trading name of Kashcow Ltd.|
Card One Banking
Products on Finance
Forefront Solutions Limited
|Supacompare.co.uk trading name of Mediablanket Ltd.|
++We use these as they may be able to offer exclusive deals with lenders and have access to other lenders.
We endeavour to update this on a quarterly basis.
We may also pass your information to the Financial Conduct Authority, the ICO and/or other regulatory/governing bodies, for the purposes of compliance monitoring.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
In order to provide the widest possible range of products and offers for our customers, our website may contain links to third party websites. Please note that in selecting a particular link to any such product or offer, we do not accept any liability or responsibility, because these websites have their own Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies. If you have any queries regarding these websites, you should contact the owner of that particular website directly.
YOU CAN REQUEST YOUR INFORMATION
The UK Data Protection Act provides you with the right to access information held about you. Any such request may incur a minimal fee (set by government and which may change from time to time) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. If you require such information please contact us as below. If after corresponding with us, you do not feel that your query or complaint has been satisfactorily resolved, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (https://ico.org.uk)
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
Through our website we may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type and version and operating system information for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. All this information is purely statistical and does not identify any individual.
CREDIT REFERENCE AND FRAUD PREVENTION AGENCIES
Further to the information given above, to reiterate, your details may be passed to statutory bodies, regulators, legal bodies, credit reference entities, fraud prevent entities and identity and address verification agencies who may record and use your details and disclose it to other organisations for credit reference, debt tracing, fraud and money laundering prevention purposes. If you have any queries regarding these uses, please contact the relevant entity or trade organisation.
By submitting an application form on our site, you confirm that all of the information provided is accurate and true. You also authorise that upon application the Lender or Finance Provider may use both fraud prevention and credit referencing agencies to help make relevant decisions. Credit checks and credit reference agencies can also help prevent fraudulent applications.
Click here if you do not wish to receive marketing emails from us.
If you do not want us to pass on your details to third parties then please Click here.